CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! First post for me!

Now I'm 23! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I planned to make a blog for soooo long. I actually did, once, and I only had one post. Did it just to access my friends' accounts with friends only posts. I told myself to start one when I graduate (supposed to be March 2007). But that was postponed simply because....... I didn't graduate, hahaha! I then took summer classes to complete it, and thank God I did! However, I was still too lazy to start a new blog so I gave myself a deadliest deadline, today! MY BIRTHDAY!

That's all for now! Slow by slow lang, hahaha! One small step for Marts, one giant leap.... For Marts! Hope I get to continue this, get to write everyday, just like Doogie Howser, MD. Come to think of it, that series was the first to show me the concept of blogging.

More random thoughts, hopefully soon! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday Marvin the Martian and to all my fellow celebrants!

1 comments:

Chachic said...

Feliz cumpleaƱos!

Pa-blog blog ka na ngayon ah. Baka mamaya isang entry lang yan like yung LJ account mo nun.